Tiramisu Trifle mixed with Raspberry
200g packets ladyfingers
600ml brewed espresso coffee, cooled
Tiramisu Filling: see below
100g Amaretti biscuits
30g cocoa powder
150g dark chocolate grated
Ingredients: Tiramisu Filling
375ml whipping cream
60ml (golden) castor sugar
750g mascarpone cheese, room temperature
10ml vanilla extract with seeds
Directions: Tiramisu Filling
Beat the cream to firm peaks with the castor sugar in the mixer with the whisk attachment.
Add the mascarpone, marsala and vanilla extract to a bowl and gently mix by hand until just combined and softened.
NOTE: Mascarpone over whisks and curdles very quickly
Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture.
Refrigerate or simply keep aside if it will be used within the hour.
1. One-by-one, dip the ladyfingers into the cooled coffee, then place them pointing outwards from the center in a single layer in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
2. Spread a third of the tiramisu filling over the biscuits, smoothing out the surface.
3. Slightly crush the raspberries and sprinkle them over, making sure they come to the edge so they can be seen
4. Roughly crush some Amaretti biscuits and sprinkle over making sure some comes to the edge
5. Repeat twice
6. Add a final layer of the mascarpone mix
7. Sift a thorough layer of cocoa powder over the top.
8. Decorate with grated chocolate