LEARN TO SWIM INSTRUCTOR wanted: Salary R5 000 to R10 000 per month
Durbanville, Western Cape
R5 000 – R10 000 a month
Join a highly motivated team who have a passion for teaching children and adults how to swim!
The applicant must be female, good with children, have a friendly disposition, good people skills and a passion for teaching swimming
Hours of teaching will be negotiated according to the needs and availability of the applicant, as well as the needs of the swim school.
Salary will depend on experience and will be discussed individually with each applicant.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Swim South Africa Learn to Swim Certificate and be registered with Swim South Africa.
2. Teaching experience preferable
3. A good knowledge of basic water safety skills and the teaching of all four strokes
4. The ability to work as part of a team and assist with mini-squads
5. An applicant who has a swimming background and has experience working with children, but does not have a Learn to Swim qualification, will also be considered.
The candidate should:
Work closely with the Business Owner
Carry out duties in a proper, loyal and efficient manner with a positive and pleasant approach
Be committed to well-planned and structured lessons
Be happy to work as part of a motivated and driven team
Be passionate about teaching swimming
Have an excellent sense of responsibility and patience to teach in a loving and nurturing environment
Have good communication skills in Afrikaans and English, good time management and administrative skills
Be able to work independently
Attend workshops to constantly increase knowledge and gain the required annual CPD points
Have their own transport
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R5,000.00 to R10,000.00 /month
Experience: working with children in any field: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Durbanville, Western Cape (Preferred)
Licence: Learn to Swim Certificate (Preferred)
Afrikaans (Required). Apply Now