Declan Rice will be leaving West Ham this summer as he has turned down a third contract proposal from the team. David Moyes considers Declan rice to be untouchable but him refusing a contract proposal means he is keen to move.
According to Fabrizio Romano, Declan Rice is destined for a move away from West Ham this summer and we are not sure where he is headed with Man United among those who want his signature. Romano shared on his Facebook an Update on Declan Rice:
🚨 | Declan Rice situation update
Excl: Declan Rice has turned down third contract proposal at West Ham as there’s no agreement 🏴
⛔️ West Ham insist Declan Rice is considered ‘untouchable’ as David Moyes said, asking for more than 150 million to sell him.
✋🏻 Declan has always been serious, respectful and committed – it won’t change as he loves the club but he’s now open to a move this summer.
📑 Declan Rice won’t sign a new deal as things stand, after third bid from West Ham turned down.
🔴 He’s always been top of the list for Manchester United but not for 150m – Chelsea have always been interested for years, Man City will go for a new midfielder but it’s gonna be difficult if they sign Haaland.
Where do you see Declan Rice’s future? ⭐️
Will Manchester United with their new coach Erik ten Hag be willing to pay more than 150 Million pounds for the midfielder? Where do you think he will end up?
In More News – Senzo Meyiwa murder trial back in court after several delays
The Senzo Meyiwa murder trial is back in court today, Friday 22nd of April 2022 after a postponement last week.
As the high-stakes murder trial of the five men resumed, the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) announced that it is ready to proceed.
“The NPA’s lead prosecutor in the Senzo Meyiwa murder trial, Advocate George Baloyi urges all role players to ensure that the matter proceeds (today), in the interest of justice for the Meyiwa family and the public at large,” said North Gauteng regional spokesperson for the director of public prosecutions, Lumka Mahanjana. See More