Braga winger Ricardo Horta is back on Newcastle’s recruitment radar, reports O Jogo. The Magpies first looked at the talented 25-year-old during Rafa Benitez’s reign, but Steve Bruce is also an admirer of a player with a £25 million ($33m) release clause in his contract.
West Ham defender Issa Diop has sought to distance himself from reports suggesting that he is a top target for the likes of Manchester United and Tottenham. He has told FootMercato: “I am not in negotiations [with any other club] I don’t care to know which clubs are interested in me. So for me, nothing really changes.
“Most of the time, it is friends of mine sending me screenshots to say to me: ‘Issa, Look.’ I am not even the person who finds out first. Aside from that, that is the game of the transfer window, something things are true, some things are false.”
Chelsea could miss out on the signing of Dani Olmo to Serie A giants AC Milan, reports Calciomercato.
The Dinamo Zagreb midfielder is a target for leading sides across Europe, with it possible that he could favour San Siro over Stamford Bridge.
Conte keen on Moses reunion at Inter
59 minutes ago 09:15
Victor Moses has become the latest target for Inter, claims Gianluca Di Marzio.
Antonio Conte previously worked with the versatile Nigeria international at Chelsea and would like to take him on loan for the remainder of the season – if a similar agreement at Fenerbahce is cut short. Inter Miami are looking to expand their sizeable South American contingent with Independ iente’s Nicolas Figal, according to AS.
If Figal does move, he will link up with compatriots Julian Carranza and Matias Pellegrini, who joined the new franchise in MLS from Banfield and Estudiantes respectively.
Sporting CP head coach Silas said the “extraordinary” Bruno Fernandes is worth a lot more money that what is being reported amid growing links to Manchester United .
Fernandes is reportedly nearing a switch to struggling Premier League giants United, with a fee in the region of €60 million (£51m/$66m) being mooted, though Sporting are believed to be holding out for more.
After confirming Fernandes will face Portuguese rivals Benfica in Friday night’s blockbuster, Silas hailed the Sporting captain. Tottenham are however holding out for even more
Inter have increased their offer for Christian Eriksen to €12 million (£10m/$13m) plus bonuses after Giuseppe Marotta held talks with the Tottenham star’s agent.
The Serie A side have made the Danish midfielder a top target heading into the January transfer window and are close to wrapping up a deal.
Sky Sport in Italy says Marotta met with Eriksen’s agent in Milan and agreed personal terms over an €8m (£7m/$9m) salary, while they have also raised their bid with Spurs, who are holding out for €20m (£17m/$22m) for him.
Fulham confirm Kongolo loan
8 hours ago 01:18
Fulham have signed Terence Kongolo on loan from Huddersfield, it has been confirmed.
The Dutch defender will spend the rest of the season at Craven Cottage as they look to seal promotion back to the Premier League. I really want to show my qualities and the next six months are very important,” Kongolo told the club’s website. “I like the winning mentality here and I want to give everything to help this club get promoted.
In other news – Simphiwe Dana issues statement regarding countercharges laid against her
Award-winning musician Simphiwe Dana has issued a statement regarding the countercharges laid against her by her ex-fiance. The star shared the statement on social media detailing that after she laid charges on him after he physically abused her.
In the statement, Simphiwe shares that after laying the charges, her ex-fiance also filed a charge of assault and crimen injuria against her. The statement reads in part, “She was informed in light of this development, she would be arrested and imprisoned, as per procedure where such charges are laid. Read more