Music executive, entrepreneur, and rapper Nota Baloyi accused singer Kelly Khumalo of being “behind” the murder of her then-boyfriend, former Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa, via an Instagram Live, which went viral on Twitter on Thursday 28 April.
A Tweep by the handle @thisiscolbert shared a video of Nota Baloyi’s Instagram live which set tongues wagging on Twitter. The music executive ranted about Kelly Khumalo accusing her of being behind the murder of Senzo Meyiwa. Kelly was Senzo’s girlfriend at the time and he was killed at her mom’s home in Vosloorus. The pair have an eight-year-old daughter named Thingo together.
Nota said that seeing Kelly “roam free” has been weighing heavily on his heart for years. He hinted that he knows something. Take a look…
“Killing people in blood sacrifices, well this is what it’s been since the 26 October in 2014 – that faithful Sunday night,” he said.
“This thing has been weighing heavily on my heart for years. I get to see Kelly Khumalo roaming free, knowing what I know. Knowing that this woman is behind the death of this man,” he continued.
NOTA rants on Kelly Khumalo 😲😲😲
“All these years I get to see Kelly Khumalo roaming free – knowing what I know, knowing that this woman is behind the death of this man…”
Where is Longwe? 🤔
Adv Teffo released?
Nhlanhla Lux Brigadier Ndlovu Ghost Lady pic.twitter.com/8wrzBw9bbJ
— YaseB 🇸🇿 (@ThisIsColbert) April 28, 2022
What you need to know about the murder of Senzo Meyiwa:
- Senzo Meyiwa was said to have been killed in an armed robbery at the home of his then-girlfriend Kelly Khumalo’s mother in Vosloorus on 26 October 2014.
- Kelly, along with her children Thingo and Christian (who she shares with television host Jub Jub), her mom Ntombi, her sister Zandie, Zandie’s then-boyfriend Longwe Twala and Senzo’s two friends Mthokozisi Thwala and Tumelo Madlala were in the house when Senzo was killed.
- Five hitmen – Muzikawukhulelwa S’Tembu Sibiya, Bongani Sandiso Ntanzi, Mthobisi Prince Mncube, Mthokoziseni Ziphozonke Maphisa and Fisokuhle Ntuli were arrested and charged after being accused of murdering Senzo. The five hitmen are currently on trial.
- Kelly’s attorney Magdalene Moonsamy was conducting a watching brief at the beginning of the trial, but she was excused from the courtroom on Monday 25 April.
- A hat and a walking stick was found on the kitchen floor of the crime scene. Advocate Malesela Teffo revealed that the DNA from the hat belonged to a female – during the murder trial of Senzo.
- Advocate Teffo, who is representing four of the five men accused of killing Senzo, was dramatically and surprisingly arrested on Thursday 28 April. He was reportedly arrested for missing another scheduled court appointment but no official statement has been released.
In other news – Unathi Nkayi under fire over what she was wearing at SA Fashion Week launch party – Photos
Ex-SA Idols judge Unathi Nkayi has found herself being mocked on social media after images of her outfit were shared on social media.
Unathi Nkayi was one of the many celebs that attended the SA Fashion Week launch party. She caught heat on the red carpet as tweeps trashed her look. Unathi, who was clad in denim, Learn More