Inside Inno Sadiki’s baby shower. Innocent Sadiki was thrust into superstardom when she bagged the role of Sthoko on Skeem Saam and since her debut on the show, she has managed to solidify herself as a household name.
Although the star has been in the entertainment industry for several years, she often keeps her private life out of the spotlight.
Actress and presenter Innocent Sadiki (30) got fans falling in love with her new character. She landed herself a role on SABC 1 Skeem Saam, playing the role Sthoko who has been in an abusive marriage. Innocent made her debut appearance in January 2017. She says she is grateful to be a part of the soapie that is regarded as the best in the country.
Here are the eight things you didn’t know about Innocent.
- Her other names are Asnath and Thabang.
- She is a pastor’s wife and she regularly preaches at church too.
- She has an identical twin sister named Millicent, who also has her own identical twin boys.
- She got married at the age of 22 and still happily married 7 years later.
- She is an award-winning presenter for the Best TV personality-Christian at the Mzansi Christian awards 2016.
- She is really good at cooking great food and baking delicious scones.
- She is extremely shy, so she prefers to stay in the house reading books and listening to music for fun.