Boilermaker & Welder wanted urgently: APPLY NOW
Contract position in DRC
We are looking for qualified Boilermakers that can read and understand blueprints for the location, position, and dimension of parts. You will have to construct, assemble, and align structures or plate sections by casting pieces and bending them into shape, and weld or bolt pieces together. The candidate will have to Lay out plate, sheet steel, or other heavy metal, and locate and mark bending and cutting lines, and to locate and mark reference points for columns or plates. You will have to shape seams, joints, and irregular edges and straighten or reshape bent structure parts.
· International construction experience essential,
· multidiscipline knowledge,
· must hold internationally accredited qualifications
· Study blueprints to determine locations, relationships, and dimensions of parts.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
· Must have a valid light vehicle license.
· Must have a valid passport and yellow fever certificate
Job Type: Contract
Mining: 5 years (Required)
Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Blueprint drawing: 10 years (Required)
Boilermaking: 5 years (Required)
Internationally accredited qualifications: 5 years (Required)
International construction: 5 years (Required)
Education: Certificate (Required)
Licence: Passport (Preferred). Apply Now