Tips on how to have the best s.e.x ever. But as much as how rare that is, many people pass different s.e.x advice around. Whether good or bad or absolutely ridiculous, there is always some truth to everything we’ve been told.
S.e.x is a very interesting topic, many people like to talk about, we see images and references to s.e.x almost everywhere, but the idea of being taught what s.e.x is and how to have s.e.x is quite rare.
Here is what some of our Sun Readers had to say about the best s.e.x advice they have to receive.
– Danny Mohlomi: “Real s.e.x ke man on top.”
– Puseletso Makoea: “When she says she’s cuming, don’t increase the speed of the stroke, remain consistent.”
– Amzolele Solwandle: “What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom!”
– Thulani Percy Ndlovu: “No s.e.x before marriage.”
– Andile Xaba: “Prevention is better than cure.”
– Carlos Bakang: “Don’t rush to ejaculate, take it slow.”
– Rethabile Chanelle Motebejane: “If it’s hurting you doing it wrong”
– Henry Young: “Don’t have unprotected s.e.x with someone you don’t know her status”
– Baeng Mokoena Eddie Malinga: “s.e.x is a mind game it depends on how u play it to score more rounds.”
– Rosemary Twiggy Mckay: “Go with the flow. Relax and don’t over think it”
– Dalinhlanhla Buthelezi: “Drink a lot of water”
– Nkosinathi Mhlanga: “Use a condom”
– Mcee Phola: “Be careful who have s.e.x with, cause those few minutes might change your entire life forever”
Source: Daily Sun