Thai-style pork salad with red curry dressing recipe. A quick and easy healthy dinner of pork fillet steak and leafy salad, with bursts of juicy Thai-style red curry dressing.
* 500g pork scotch fillet steak
* 1/3 cup (100g) red curry paste
* 1 tbsp peanut oil
* 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
* 1 green oak leaf lettuce, leaves separated
* 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
* 4 Coles Australian Qukes Baby Cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
* 1/2 cup basil leaves
* 1/3 cup coriander leaves
* 1 red onion, thinly sliced
* 1 long red chilli, sliced (optional)
3 Method / Steps
Spread the pork with half the curry paste. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 4 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Slice.
Meanwhile, whisk the remaining curry paste and coconut cream in a small bowl.
Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Top with the capsicum, cucumber, pork, basil, coriander, onion and chilli, if using. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Source – tastecom