Multichoice
-
South Africa News
Video: Man destroys DStv satellite dish after MultiChoice ban Steve Hofmeyr
Afrikaans musician Steve Hofmeyr’s supporters have taken to social media to boycott MultiChoice, while others have destroyed their DStv satellite…
Read More » -
South Africa News
Steve Hofmeyr responds at MultiChoice decision to not air his content
Controversial Afrikaans musician Steve Hofmeyr told TshisaLIVE that he’s disappointed by MultiChoice’s decision to stop airing content featuring him on…
Read More » -
Business and Technology
MultiChoice lists on Johannesburg stock exchange
Naspers CEO Bob van Dijk says listing the entertainment group through an unbundling will unlock value for shareholders. Video entertainment…
Read More » -
Business and Technology
DStv Premium price freeze for 2019
MultiChoice has announced that it will “freeze the price” of DStv Premium from 1 April 2019, ensuring customers will pay…
Read More » -
Business and Technology
MultiChoice is shutting down DStv Mobile
MultiChoice is shutting down its DStv Mobile service in South Africa at the end of October. The company is dropping…
Read More » -
Entertainment
DStv drops Sony and Sony Max channels
The announcement came this past week with no reason from MultiChoice as to why it had made the decision. South Africa…
Read More » -
South Africa News
DA joins EFF in MultiChoice suspicion
The Democratic Alliance has submitted an application to Multichoice in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA)…
Read More » -
South Africa News
Malema is prepared to pour the tea on Multichoice new channel
On Monday, Economic Freedom Front (EFF) leader, Julius Malema took to Twitter to tease that he may have the inside scoop…
Read More » -
South Africa News
New black-owned news channel to replace Afro Worldview: MultiChoice
This is after Multichoice last week pulled the plug on Afro Worldview – the television channel formerly owned by the…
Read More »