Advanced Scaffolder wanted urgently: APPLY NOW
Contract position in DRC
We are looking for qualified Scaffolders to carry out skilled scaffolding work. The work includes the ability to determine job requirements, planning/ configuring scaffolding, erection of scaffolding of various types, establishing platforms and safety measures and dismantling and removing on completion of the job. The successful candidates will have to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices, and health and safety. Good communication is essential as all problems/failures that may impact on the project needs to be reported immediately.
· International construction experience essential,
· multidiscipline knowledge.
· Experience with fixed plant construction and maintenance.
· Must be familiar with international Codes and Compliance including interpretation of Load Charts.
· ensure compliance to agreed codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety
· maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the job
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
· Must have a valid passport and yellow fever certificate
Job Type: Contract
fixed plant construction and maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
Scaffolding: 10 years (Required)
interpretation of Load Charts: 10 years (Required)
International construction: 10 years (Required)
Education: Certificate (Required)
Licence: Passport (Preferred). Apply Now