Reception, Administration and Client Experience Professional wanted: APPLY NOW
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
A fresh thinking law firm in Cape Town Southern Suburbs is looking for a Reception, Administration and Client Experience Professional with excellent technical and people skills.
We are a progressive, strategically focused law practice that strives to deliver unmistakable value and exceptional client experiences through professional, people-centered employees.
· Operating the digital VOIP reception desk –
o receiving, screening and transferring incoming calls;
o managing call flows for enhanced client experiences;
o leveraging reception software/technology to continually improve the client experience
· Managing the suppliers of the VOIP phone system to ensure excellent call quality and seamless client telephone experience (fault reporting + follow up etc)
· Creating client experience systems that document existing best practices and allow for continuous process improvement so as to codify and increasingly achieve exceptional client attentiveness;
· Overseeing the appointment process, including digitally managing Boardroom bookings, sending appointment reminders, etc.
· Attentively receiving visiting clients as welcomed guests;
· Profiling key clients to allow anticipation of their needs and delivering a tailored client experience that surpasses their expectations;
· Managing the post-service client survey process to ensure maximum client response rates;
· Various administrative tasks (e.g. courier collections, waybills, client collections of documents, leave capturing, registering employees for training, etc)
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reception capacity.
Business Administrative or related degree or diploma.
A proven track record demonstrating excellent administrative skills.
Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal (listening and speaking). Good command of the English language. Clear and articulate speaker.
Tech-savvy – proficient in Word, Excel, etc. as well as the ability to learn and leverage new software quickly (experience with Euphoria telephone system or similar VOIP system an advantage).
A resourceful individual who takes initiative and is able to own and champion the client experience.
Strong attention to detail (accurate), combined with a humble, trustworthy and accountable disposition.
A well-balanced individual with high EQ, good people skills and a warm, positive, stable disposition.
Own car and driver’s license.
In line with experience and ability.
Please only apply if you have the relevant qualifications & experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
reception: 5 years (Required)
Administrative office: 5 years (Required)
Education: Diploma (Required)
Licence: Driver’s License (Required). Apply Now