Online Merchandiser required urgently: APPLY HERE
Employer: Recruit Digital
Online Merchandiser (Jnr)
Purpose of the Job
Working in the Digital team, driving a best-in-class customer experience across the group’s digital journey, the Online Merchandiser will be responsible for establishing a clear, custom path to support and optimize messaging, segmentation and targeting strategies to better meet customer needs. The role furthermore contributes to the development and testing of new site features and capabilities, working closely with digital marketing and technology teams.
· Business Ownership.
· Collaborate with and inform the Buying and Marketing Teams to ensure assortments, promotional activity, and customer communications lead to desired business results.
· Be the custodian of all digital merchandising activities and work closely with all digital teams to ensure a uniform strategy across the different business units.
· Leverage web analytics to understand the performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as categories, featured placements (including promotions/sales) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks.
· Drive improvement in the performance of the site and help drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the shopping experience.
Digital Creative Support
· Work closely with creative and marketing teams to develop digital creativity for the website.
· Set-up and manage creative assets across the site, including Homepage, Category
pages, and Promotional pages.
· Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus.
· Build themed category pages in support of new promotional activity.
· Resolve all issues and errors logged within the areas of focus.
· Update product merchandising components to meet business requirements.
Fulfill other duties as required
· Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
· Think creatively, identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Identify problems and create solutions
Qualification & Experience:
· Grade 12 / Matric
· Up to 4 years’ experience in Site merchandising/Transactional eCommerce website.
· Utilisation of data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements.
· eCommerce content management systems (SAP Commerce / Hybris /Magento / Other).
Knowledge & Skills
· Google Suite Proficient
Preference will be given to EE candidates
If you haven’t heard from us in 2 weeks, then your application was unsuccessful.
Apply before Sunday, May 31, 2020 – 58 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Apply Now