Lebanon blast death toll reaches 157. The international community has responded to the crisis by sending medical supplies, food, money and or health workers.
Lebanon’s ministry of health has said 157 people have died while more than 5000 sustained injuries from an explosion that happened in Beirut on Tuesday.
Authorities are investigating what detonated the ammonium nitrate that arrived from Russia six years ago. The ammonium nitrate was reportedly headed for Mozambique.
- China pledged to send a medical team and supplies to Lebanon in the aftermath of the port explosion that injured more than 5,000 people.
- Britain is sending a Royal Navy ship to Beirut to help the city recover and has also pledged a 5 million pound ($6.6 million) humanitarian support package for Lebanon and says it will send search and rescue teams and expert medical support.
- A French colonel leading a rescue team in Beirut’s port said a group of seven or eight people might be alive but stuck under the rubble of a command centre buried by the explosion.
- Two Jordanian Air Force military aircraft are carrying material for a field hospital that’s expected to be set up within the next 24 hours in Beirut.
- Denmark has pledged to donate 12 million kroner ($1.9 million) to Lebanon.
Source – Pindula News
In other news – Vimbai Zimuto confesses to having had a 3some Video
Vimbai Zimuto confesses to having had a 3some Video. It doesn’t get any better than this. Vimbai Zimuto has just spilt some beans that will take time for us to digest. Yes, we know she is full of controversy but to such an extent we were not ready at all.
The singer/socialite is mostly associated with such news and stories. But she is a good person if you really know her on a more personal level. all you first hear or…continue reading.