Cable Installer wanted immediately: APPLY NOW
Amobia Communications is one of the growing companies in the ICT sector in South Africa, providing wireless internet, broadband and VOIP solutions in Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Pretoria, and Johannesburg.
We are looking for a Cable Installer to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Install, maintain, and repair connections for clients.
· Configure the necessary equipment needed for installations.
· Operate electric pump, generator, and power tools.
· Roll cable and do a figure 8 with fibre cable.
· May be required to work overtime as necessary and to perform on-call duty during non-business hours in areas that require on-call duty, including weekends and holidays.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must be willing to work out of the office.
· Relevant knowledge of the geographical area.
· Cabling experience.
· Splicing experience would be advantageous.
· Ability to interact with co-workers and customers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback.
· Ability to read installation directions and work aides.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Previous cable/telecommunications/DSTV experience will be an advantage
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES:
· Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Should you meet the minimum requirements please forward your CV.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Expected Start Date: 2020/08/24
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: R7,000.00 per month
Cabling: 1 year (Required)
Education: High School (matric) (Preferred)
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape (Required)
Licence: Driver’s License (Required)
Work Remotely: No. Apply Now