Home South Africa News At Boyfriend’s house: Missing thick and curvaceous 14-year-old Momo found alive

At Boyfriend’s house: Missing thick and curvaceous 14-year-old Momo found alive

910
Babalwa

Daily Sun reported of a missing 14-year-old Babalwa “Momo” from Emndeni, Soweto who left her family frustrated after disappearing.

Momo had been last seen on Monday afternoon after rushing out as if she had a serious appointment somewhere.

Her photos were shared all over social media in an attempt to locate her.

Her grandmother Miriam Nkosi told Daily Sun that she became suspicious when Momo bathed and wore her sneakers.

“She normally baths and wears her morning shoes, we all do when we’re not going anywhere. So looking at the time because it was around 4 pm I wondered where she was going but kept my thoughts to myself,” said gogo Miriam.

Gogo Miriam blamed smartphones for her then missing granddaughter.

She said these phones cause chaos in children’s lives and force them to mature fast.

She said although her grandchild was very quite and has never disappeared before she spent a lot of time on her phone.

Momo’s mom Sihle said she was living in fear because she was the one who discovered the 14-year-old who was brutally murdered in her Kasi in May.

“Her body confuses people because she’s thick and curvaceous so one would believe she’s old but she’s just a baby,” said a frustrated Sihle.

SAPS spokesman Captain Mavela Masondo confirmed that Momo was found.

“She was at her boyfriend’s home in Orange farm. The boyfriend’s family is willing to pay damages for the frustration caused by the couple. We are just glad that she’s alive and safe,” added Masondo.

Momo’s mum thanked Daily Sun for their efforts as well as the public for continuously sharing her daughter’s pics until she was found.

-Daily Sun

In other news – Somizi in trouble, warrant of arrest issued

A warrant of arrest has been issued for Somizi Mhlongo after he failed to appear at the Randburg Magistrate Court where he was due to appear today.

Somizi was supposed to appear for the contravention of the disaster management act case, which was postponed, again. The socialite will stand in front of the Randburg Magistrate again on July 23. continue reading