Worms found in Man’s Brain after he ate undercooked meat. It might seem like nothing but eating undercooked meat from infected animals is the main cause of tapeworm infection in people.
Watch the video below of a man who ate undercooked meat and the result is terrible.
Below are more dangers of eating undercooked meat.
Here’s why eating raw meat is risky
There’s a chance that bacteria like salmonella or E. coli are lurking in your package of sirloin or chicken. Although food production companies have processes to keep their facilities clean, bacteria can be transferred into your future dinner at any point in the production process.
“You don’t know how the meat was handled,” says Nelken. “There are a lot of questions.”
Many people incorrectly believe that chicken is the only meat that’s unsafe raw, says Nelken. In reality, poultry may be more likely to contain salmonella, but pork and beef pose a greater risk of carrying e. coli, he says. People who develop food poisoning from bacteria may experience bloody diarrhoea, stomach cramps, and vomiting for upwards of a week.
Cooking meat to an internal temperature that kills bacteria is the safest way to consume meat. Pork and beef should be cooked to 145 degrees Fahrenheit and poultry needs to be heated to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most people will recover after seven days. In severe cases, e. coli can prevent your kidneys from functioning normally and result in kidney failure. However, this is extremely rare in the average healthy adult, says Nelken.
Source – Online
In Other News – Man gets job after pushing trolleys by day & secretly studying how to fix cars by night
His ‘secret’ recently came out when he received the news for which he had been waiting for – he had secured a job in his chosen field.
To support his family, Steven Arendse was pushing trolleys for a supermarket six days a week. What his loved ones did not know was that he had a secret life by night – he was looking at how to fix cars online so he could improve his career prospects.
Jasmine Arnold, who often shops at Giant Hyper in Epping because she is in the party industry, had initially shared Arendse’s job success on Facebook, where it went viral. She said she had been inspired and got “goosebumps” from his story.
Arendse, 27, who put in his notice at Giant so that he can start his new job, says he pushed trolleys because he wanted to provide for his children. continue reading