Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus. Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.
The heir to the throne is said to have displayed “mild symptoms” on Sunday and was then tested on Monday, with the results coming through late on Tuesday night.
Charles “otherwise remains in good health” and has been self-isolating in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall – who has tested negative for coronavirus. The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus,” the statement said.
“He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.
“The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.
In other news – Former Muvhango actor Palo Mokoailane fights with Thuso Motaung after he got him fired
Former Muvhango actor Palo Mokoailane has blamed veteran radio personality Thuso Motaung for getting him fired from Lesedi FM.
Mokoailane, who hosts African music show Merethetho that airs between 6 pm and 9 pm on Saturdays, made the allegation in a letter addressed to the SABC and Lesedi FM station manager Mamontha Motaung. Read more