Mohale and Somizi are the talk of the town for days after Mohale came out to lay some allegations against the media personality.
The two were once couple for quite some time but things got really complicated and they went seperate ways.
Few days back, Mohale laid some shocking allegation against his estranged husband.
Responding to these allegations, Somizi refereed the case to his legal team to handle.
According to Sunday World, Mohale who reportedly vacated marital home in Dainfern back in November 2020, revealed that there were problems in their relationships early on before they tied the knot in the televised series.
Let’s check out five of the allegations Mohale laid against Somizi during their marriage
1. Mohale reportedly revealed that Somizi allegedly broke his ribs and almost knocked his two teeth during a violent dispute at their home back in 2020.
2. Mohale accused Somizi of allegedly pulling a kitchen knife on him and threatened to kill both of them only three weeks into their relationship. “I took my keys and I walked out, he took a knife. I was about to exit, so he said to me, ‘if you exit I;m going to kill us both. So I took my keys and ran,” Mohale reportedly revealed.
3. According to Sunday World, Mohale revealed that Somizi loves group sex and allegedly often asked if he could bring sex partners in their home for steamy sessions. Somizi had also allegedly asked for a threesome with a stranger whilst they were in Amsterdam.
4. The couple got married in community of property but Mohale reportedly only wants his clothes and his Audi car that Somizi allegedly damaged when he hit him off the road with his G-Wagon after another fight at an Idols SA finale after party.
Mohale reportedly does not want anything else from Somizi unless he doesn’t comply then he’d fight for Somizis estate to be divided.
5. Mohale reportedly said that by the time they got married, he was already scared of Somizi and added that although he loves Somizi, he was no longer in love with him and wanted a divorce.
In Other News: PROPHET WHO FORESAW SHONA FERGUSON’S DEATH SPEAKS OUT
This past weekend has been very emotional and heartbreaking, especially for The Fergusons, their friends, colleagues and fans after the untimely passing of TV legend Shona Ferguson.
Tributes have been pouring in for the star who inspired people from all walks of life with his work; whether he was in front of the camera, behind it or even when he showed the world glimpses of his private life as a family man. While tributes continuing to pour in for the late actor and producer, what has shocked many people on Twitter and has had many. Learn more