General Worker needed urgently: APPLY NOW
An exciting opportunity has become available for a General Worker within our Operations Maintenance Support team. Our ideal candidate will be based in our Tekkie Town Support Centre in George.
The General Worker would play an important role in ensuring the general upkeep of designated areas within Support Centre.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, positive, and passionate about performance, a resilient individual who can think laterally and who has strong communication skills.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, show initiative & be detail orientated.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player. Apply Now