Actress Dawn Thandeka King is that one person who when she decides to dress to kill, surely leaves a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief of what they will be seeing because she will be looking incredible. When you see her appearing on the television screens on shows like Lockdown and Uzalo you wouldn’t think she can dress this well.
Following her social media posts, MbareTimes.com encountered some breathtaking pictures of Thandeka which are worth sharing, and truth be told, she really looked out of this world. Check below are five moments where the actress went an extra mile and looked awesome:
1. In this long red dress, Dawn was at the DStv Mzansi Viewers Choice Awards on the 14th of March and she nailed it. Captioning on the post she had nothing much to say but just to appreciate a good night it was. ‘Bekumnandi Congratulations to all the winners, Tshatha Ngobe I am very proud of you‘, she wrote.
2. Don’t forget that while on set, they take some time to shoot some pictures together with their colleagues, and on this one, she looked so chilled while sitting on the couch.
3. What a nice looking snap there! Before anything else about her, check how amazing her background is, with some white flowers matching her beautiful white dress.
4. Who knew an African attire looks so great on her. In her yellow outfit along with a doek, she proved she is such an African Queen.
5. ‘Have the kind of week that’s going to make you Haaaapppy…..🖤🖤🖤🖤‘, she wrote. Don’t you think her favourite colour is black, just look how bright she shines out of this black outfit.
In other news – Dineo Langa thought The Fergusons were Family, here are a few sweet moments of them together – Pictures
Some few days ago Mbare Times published that actress Dineo Langa (nee Moeketsi) was fired from one of Mzansi’s most viewed television soapie, The Queen, reportedly after asking for a three-month break to shoot a movie.
However, a showrunner at Ferguson Films, Lauren Nell has come out to address the reports that Dineo was fired. “Her contract was not terminated. She is still on payroll until the end of May. Dineo was released to go and shoot her movie. Scripts had to be rewritten to accommodate this as she was on an ‘A’ storyline. She was scheduled to return in April, but due to the lockdown, everything has changed. All cast and crew contracts end at the end of May”, she said. continue reading
Source: Mbare Times