Do you know where you are travelling to next? Is it going to going to be some island or maybe this time around you want to try some adventure and safari? This is the perfect time to travel to Victoria Falls and see the mighty Zambezi and experience some amazing temperatures…
Victoria Falls, located on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe, is one of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders. Known as “Mosi-oa-Tunya” or “The Smoke That Thunders” in the local Tonga language, the falls are a must-see destination for any traveller. Here are five activities you can do to make the most of your visit to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe:
- Take a guided tour of the falls: The best way to experience the falls is by taking a guided tour. This will give you the opportunity to learn about the history and geology of the falls, as well as some of the local legends and myths associated with them.
2. Go white-water rafting on the Zambezi River: For the more adventurous traveller, white-water rafting on the Zambezi River is a thrilling activity that offers an up-close view of the falls. The rapids are graded from grade 5 to grade 5+ which is the most challenging.
3. Take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River: For a more leisurely experience, take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River. This is a great way to see the falls from a different perspective and enjoy the river’s tranquillity.
4. Go bungee jumping or zip-lining over the falls: For a truly heart-pumping experience, consider bungee jumping or zip-lining over the falls. Several companies offer these activities and provide an unparalleled view of the falls.
5. Visit the Victoria Falls National Park: The Victoria Falls National Park is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including elephants, lions, and buffalo. Take a game drive or a guided walk to spot some of the animals and enjoy the park’s natural beauty.
Victoria Falls is a destination that offers something for everyone and I am sure we can all find some more activities to add to this list. Whether you’re looking for adventure, relaxation, or a chance to learn about the local culture and history, there’s an activity for you. I can’t wait to go check it out! #TravelGoals
Source – News365.uk
In More News – Makhadzi’s Wig Falls Off While showing off Her Curves in Swimsuit
Makhadzi is taking time off to relax after she had a successful 2022 showing her talents across the world The singer posted pictures and a video chilling poolside in her swimsuit and looked absolutely stunning In the short clip.
Makhadzi’s wig can be seen falling off, and she brightened her followers’ day with the funnMakhadzi also shared a funny video and joked with her followers by recording herself standing on the balcony and having an oops moment with her wig. She could be seen flipping her braids to get some movement from them, which resulted in an unexpected wig shifting from the ever glamorous-musician. The wig almost slid right off of her head.
By the end of the video, Makhadzi’s eyes were wide open in absolute disbelief at the utterly embarrassing ‘could have been’ accident. Her Instagram followers loved the relatable content and had some harmless fun with her in the comment section. See More