Warehouse Assistant needed urgently: APPLY HERE
Job type: Full-time
Hey! We’re ikeja, with a lowercase “i”, always. We’re a home-grown tech company that builds tools and services that enable affordable internet access to Ekasi (Ekasi is a township slang meaning ‘my community).
ikeja exists to remove the financial barrier to true unlimited internet access for those in the townships of South Africa while providing the absolute best customer service and experience possible.
Ikeja has a culture of innovation, urgency, frugality, and perfection and is led by founders who are relentless in creating a company that dominates the segment and controls the township connectivity ecosystem. We’re looking for people who are inspired by this mission and can help us achieve it.
Responsibilities of the role:
- General stock control
- Stock maintenance on WMS
In taking on this position, you will play a critical role within the Warehouse and operations of ikeja, by assisting with overall Stock management within the Community Pole Department.
- Assist in the daily capture of stock received
- Assist in recording internal stock movement and stock dispatched to teams and clients.
- Assist with packing and distribution of warehouse stock.
- Assist in preparing stock for dispatch to teams
- Assist with Daily / Weekly / Monthly Stock count.
- Assist in Housekeeping duties
- May also be required to take on other duties
- Updating Summaries of installations on M-files & Odoo
Requirements of the role:
- Have a minimum of 1 -2 years of Warehouse experience
- Have a valid forklift license (Advantageous)
- Basic computer skills. Apply Now