Stock Packer Wanted – Apply Now. We are expanding our team and need the perfect candidate to pack stock from bulk into smaller pack sizes. You will need to have similar experience, preferably in a food/baking environment. Attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential which requires the ability to count and weigh items. Numerical skills are therefore very important.
· Ensure cleanliness of section (including floors, shelves, walls, etc) is maintained
· Maintain vigilance for security in terms of stealing, etc
· Assist with stock counts and ordering where applicable
· Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and tea-room as per schedule
· Assist in other sections when required
· Report any maintenance requirements
· Report any safety issues
· Ensure stock rotation checks are done in store room and allocated sections
· Repack bulk stock in smaller packets when needed, maintaining a high level of hygiene
· Assist by compiling packing lists when needed
· Notify when stock is over, under or broken
· Ensure you are familiar with the packing requirements of any new stock.
· Ensure all products are labelled correctly
· Ensure the correct expiry dates and batch codes are on the products
· Monitor and report any quality issues with stock that is being repacked
· Maintain adequate stock levels of packing supplies (bags, tubs, etc). Report to manager BEFORE stock runs out.
Application Deadline: 2021/04/23
Expected Start Date: 2021/05/03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Stock Packing: 1 year (Required)
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place