Refrigerator Mechanic Wanted – Apply Now.
Description: Refrigeration Mechanic
A client who is a well-known brand within the FMCG industry is seeking to appoint a quailed Refrigeration Mechanic to be based at their plant-based in the Epping Industria region.
• Grade 12 / Senior Certificate.
• Trade Tested and Qualified Refrigeration Technician OR minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Technician/Mechanic in a HVAC or refrigeration environment.
• Knowledge of the HVAC or refrigeration tools, materials, and test equipment.
• Knowledge of repair, maintenance, and installation techniques.
• Skilled in reading and understanding schematics.
• Skill in analyzing HVAC or refrigeration malfunctions from performance and test equipment readings and determining appropriate repairs.
• Troubleshoots, repairs, and overhauls equipment such as air compressors, pumps, air handlers, air dryers, heat exchangers, other environmental changing devices, other mechanical equipment or electrical pneumatic and electronic components.
• Operates various refrigeration recovery equipment in compliance with EPA guidelines.
• Solders with sil-fos and silver solder, layout, and fit piping.
• Tests malfunctioning systems and components using electrical, mechanical, digital, and pneumatic controls.
• Maintains cooling towers, water treatment facilities, and tower distribution system.
• Prepares estimates for repairs and installation of equipment.
• Performs planned maintenance, regular servicing, and repairs to refrigeration equipment of all types, sizes, and temperature ranges.
• Maintains records of repairs or equipment requiring future service.
• Coordinates work schedules with other departments and shops in order to keep inconvenience to a minimum.
• Provides technical direction of HVAC service workers.
• Installs, maintains, or repairs pneumatic valves, electric valves, heat transfer equipment, ventilation, and air distribution equipment.
• Installs and replaces all types of pumps or refrigeration equipment according to prints, specifications, diagrams, or other instructions.
• Read gauges and instruments, and adjusts mechanisms such as valves, controls, and pumps to control level of fluid pressure and distribution in systems.
Salary: Please indicate what salary bracket you are seeking when applying for this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org 086 776 4865. NB: If you have not been contacted with regards to your application for this position within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful
Job Reference #: SC – RM