General Manager required urgently: APPLY HERE
1. Ensure the laboratory comply with requirements of SANAS ISO 15189, as well as GCLP.
2. Oversee compliance with the Organisation’s Policies, Procedures, and Rules.
3. Ensure compliance according to relevant statutory/regulatory requirements
4. Attending the relevant in-service training, workshops, and meetings.
5. Working in conjunction with all staff at Neuberg Global.
6. Ensuring compliance with the organization’s Quality Management System, including establishing a full knowledge of the quality and practice manuals.
7. Report to the Directors at which decisions are made on laboratory policy and procedures.
8. Authorized signatory for reviewing and approving of SOPs, WIs & Quality related documentation.
9. Ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, and maintained.
10. Reporting to laboratory director, at the level at which decisions are made on laboratory policy, objectives, and resources, on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
11. Ensuring the promotion of awareness of user’s needs and requirements throughout the laboratory organization.
12. Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the quality management system.o
Responsible for the organisations Quality management, which include the following duties and functions: –
a. Perform scheduled regular internal audits for the organization.
b. Review policies and procedures.
c. Maintain document control and keep the Quality Manual up to date.
d. Documentation of continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
e. Chair Quality Management and Management Review Meetings.
f. Deputise for the Directors…
g. Responsible for Co-ordinating training of medical technicians and technologists (Clinical Pathology)
h. Training and deeming staff competent to perform relevant duties.
i. Total Quality Management – Technical and Operational.
j. Liases with heads of department in all sections to ensure compliance with ISO 15189.
k. Review EQA, IQC and interlaboratory quality control performance.
l. Authorised signatory for all relevant quality management documentation.
m. Verify and validate patients results in the Clinical Pathology discipline when required.
n. Responsible for closing off corrective actions.
o. Co-ordination or performance of equipment, test or method validations/verifications including reviewing validations when necessary.
p. Other duties as delegated by the Directors
q. Taking responsibility for the technical operations of the laboratory
3.1. Training as per Company Procedures.
3.2. Laboratory Prelink Computer System.
3.3. Relevant laboratory equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Laboratory management: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Diploma (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No. Apply Now