Forklift Driver wanted immediately: APPLY NOW
Ensure that you are always legally certified in line with legal requirements.
Inspect equipment (reach truck, forklift, and accurately complete the appropriate checklists in line with legal compliance.
Perform assigned tasks as instructed by the Supervisor or Manager.
· Offloading of stock for receiving purposes
· Transition of stock into the premises
· Loading of stock onto the vehicle
· Ensure effective stacking of pallets in designated area
· Perform put away and Replenishment tasks as directed by the system.
· Ensure efficient removal of empty pallets in warehouse.
Ensure that machine is kept in good running order, identify and report irregularities to Site maintenance Department.
Escalation of Bin discrepancies during the directed tasks to Supervisor or manager.
At the end of shift inspect equipment (reach truck, forklift, RDT) and accurately complete the appropriate checklists in line with legal compliance.
Ensure that machines are placed in designated area and charged in preparation for the following shift.
· Ensure a clean and safe environment by applying housekeeping principles
Grade 12, and relevant experience
Previous FMCG warehouse experience will be advantageous.
Skills / attributes: –
Numerical and literacy skills.
Application Deadline: 2021/12/06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Education: Certificate (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No. Apply Now