Operations Assistant/Data Capturer needed immediately: APPLY HERE
A company based in Pinetown, New Germany is currently looking to employ a DATA CAPTURER for their production office.
Scope of work: To ensure that Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers offer their customers the best products & services. To take full responsibility and ensure the integrity and precision of all entries. Capture Transport invoices and process PASTEL invoices as required. Updating Attendance Register, chasing up on orders, and updating the database with precise information and general admin office work as allocated from time to time.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.
Will be routinely measured and reviewed on the following Key Performance Issues –
- TEAMWORK – Places goals of Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers foremost when interacting with others at all levels. Builds an environment that fosters teamwork and enhanced task accomplishment through positive and supportive cooperation
- Compile, sort and organize data to be entered into the databases or electronic files.
- Input text and data from documents into spreadsheets, databases, or electronic files.
- Input all sensitive data and accounting information into the databases and electronic files.
- Pay attention to details and input data correctly and accurately.
- Crosscheck and verify data keyed into the databases for accuracy.
- Correct incorrectly entered data.
- Maintain and update workflow records regarding work completed and work pending.
- Assist other administrative as necessary.
- Neat & effective storage of all information
- Updating all records
- Invoicing all Goods before they are dispatched
- Preparing attendance register
- Regular and consistent communication with –
- Management Team & Staff
- Stock Count / Dispatch & Delivery
- House Keeping
- Staff dress code
- Office cleanliness
- Grade 12
- Excel experience essential
- Good Communication skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Must be punctual
- Attention to detail
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Please ensure CV submissions are no longer than two pages long, with references.
Working hours are 7:00 am to 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday) and working at least one Saturday a month from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: 2021/11/08
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Data entry: 3 years (Preferred). Apply Now