Mexican spiced butternut with creamy feta and mozzarella in a warm wrap.
1 bag diced butternut
2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil and extra for the wraps
salt and freshly milled pepper
2 Tbsp (30ml) Mexican rub or your favourite spice rub
1 cup grated mozzarella
2 tsp (10ml) chopped thyme (optional)
– Preheat the oven to 200C.
– Toss the butternut in the olive oil and spice, and spread out on a baking tray in an even layer.
– Roast for 40 minutes or until cooked – toss about halfway through.
– Season well with salt and pepper.
– To assemble the wraps, fill the top 1/4 of each wrap with butternut, feta and mozzarella and then fold into quarters.
– Brush the top of the quesadillas with olive oil.
– Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
source – cooking365coza