As a caring person that I am, I thought I gotta share this with all those who love to travel by plane! So this is the email I just received from FlySafair…
30 000 R4 TICKETS
UP FOR GRABS!
Fancy scoring a four? From 9am tomorrow 30 000 R4 tickets must GO!
R4 includes airport taxes for selected flights on all routes for travel between 17 May to end September 2018.
Make sure you don’t miss out so get to our website at 9am tomorrow.
Keep an eye out for any sale updates on our FB page.
Go score that R4 flight at www.flysafair.co.za
T’s and C’s apply
So being in this nice mood I decided to share these T’s and C’s just for you!
Sale Terms and Conditions:
- Sale starts at 9am on 17 May 2018. Prior to this (approx. 6am) all users sessions on the website will be terminated and our website will be closed. Thereafter all users will be subject to our waiting room.
- FlySafair will make a selection of 30 000 one-way flight tickets available for sale at R4. These tickets will:
- Only be available on the FlySafair website at flysafair.co.za and not through any other distribution partner, the FlySafair Call Center, or FlySafair Airport Ticket Sales Desks.
- Only be available between 9am and 5pm, or until the allocated inventory sells out, on 17 May 2018.
- Only be available for selected departures between 17 May 2018 and 30 September 2018.
- The sale will terminate at 5PM on Thursday 17 May 2018, or at such time as the allocation of 30 000 one-way flight tickets has sold out.
- R4 tickets include all airport taxes and VAT, but exclude any additional services such as (but not limited to) checked luggage, priority boarding and seat pre-selection.
- Tickets are not held when selected, only successful payment reserves a ticket. As such, if many people are looking at the same tickets, only the first person who successfully completes payment will get those tickets.
- Access to the website to make purchase will be limited by means of a “Waiting Room” facility, which is designed to preserve the integrity of the website and protect it against the heavy traffic demand:
- A random selection of users, the number of which is to be determined by FlySafair, will gain access to our website for purchase when the sale starts. The remaining visitors will be placed in our waiting room.
- Users on the website will need to start their purchase journey before their sessions expire.
- Once a user completes a purchase, or their session expires, they will be redirected to the waiting room once again.
- Every 5 (five) minutes, our website will be filled to the chosen capacity with a group of randomly selected users from the waiting room.
- This process will continue until the last of the allocated R4 tickets is sold, or until 5PM, whichever happens first.
- No preferential access to the site can, or will, be granted to any customer.
- Our standard call center administration fee will be dropped for the day so that people seeking to make normal full-fare reservations can continue to do so through that channel without disadvantage. The call center number is 087 135 1351.
- Normal flight change facilities will be available on our website, but users who change existing flights will not have access to R4 fares.
- Only our Lite Fare will be available for R4.
- R4 tickets are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Penalties and differences in fares will apply for any changes made to R4 tickets.
- By participating in this sale, you automatically agree to receive our marketing email communications.
- FlySafair reserves the right to suspend or alter this promotion at any point without notice.
All Standard Conditions of Booking and Carriage will apply to these flights as published on www.flysafair.co.za