Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic recipe
– 3 pounds assorted baby potatoes (such as red-skinned, white-skinned and Peruvian purple), rinsed and halved
– 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
– 12 cloves garlic
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
– 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
* In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, red onions, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the potato mixture out evenly on a baking sheet; roast until the potatoes are tender, crispy and browned 40 to 45 minutes.
source – cooking365coza