Portuguese Chicken Burger, 10 Min cooking time and 10 Min preparation time.
Spiced with: Robertsons Portuguese Chicken Seasoning and Robertsons Origanum spices Put your Robertsons Portuguese Chicken Seasoning to good use with these delectable Portuguese Chicken Burger patties. Serve with some spicy potato wedges and a fresh salad and enjoy your Portuguese-inspired feast! Pair these tasty burgers with a helping of Braai Onions and Potatoes for a filling and hearty meal. Burger Recipes.
- 500 g Chicken Mince
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 60 ml Cake Flour
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 15 ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 15 ml Robertsons Portuguese Chicken Seasoning
- 30 ml Robertsons Origanum
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and shape into palm-sized patties.
- Heat a little bit of oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the patties on each side for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the patties onto a plate and set aside.
- Topping Suggestion – Crusty Portuguese bread roll; lettuce; tomato slices; garlic; mayonnaise.