This clever carbonara sauce is ready in a flash.
– 375g fresh fettuccine pasta
– 20g butter
– 175g shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, crushed
– 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
– 2 eggs
– 2 egg yolks
– 1/2 cup Bulla Cooking Cream
– 1/3 cup parmesan, finely grated
Cook pasta following packet directions.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and rosemary. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Whisk eggs, yolks, cream and parmesan in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add egg mixture and bacon mixture to pasta. Cook, tossing over low heat, for 1 minute or until sauce thickens and coats pasta. Serve.
source – cooking365coza