Applications for the new ZEP Permits are open and the VFS Global website published the 3 SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLY FOR ZIMBABWEAN EXEMPTION PERMIT… Here are the steps: CLICK NEXT TO SEE NEXT STEP…
3. PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION
Before you start, you must know whether you are eligible for applying for ZEP (Zimbabwean Exemption permit)
Eligibility to Apply for Zimbabwean Exemption Permit 2017
Only those Zimbabweans who had applied for Zimbabwean special permit (ZSP) which was implemented between in 2014 and will be expiring December 2017 will be allowed to apply for ZEP.
- An applicant will be required to submit the following:
- A valid Zimbabwean passport.
- Evidence of employment – in the case of an application for work rights.
- Evidence of business – in the case of an application for business rights.
- Evidence of an admission letter from a recognised learning institution –in the case of an application for study rights.
- The new Zimbabwean Exemption Permit (ZEP) project will begin on 15 September 2017.
- The ZEP is open for valid ZSP permit-holders only.
- Cut-off date for submission of applications is 30 November 2017.
- An administrative fee of R1090 will be charged.
- ZEP permits will be issued for a maximum period of Four (4) years, effective from 01 January 2018 and expiring on 31 December 2021, notwithstanding the date of application.
- Thereafter applicants will be allocated appointments for the required submission of fingerprints and supporting documents to VFS, from 01 October 2017. The relevant VFS offices are listed at the end of the statement.
VFS Global is not involved in the decision-making process and cannot influence the outcome of your visa application. The Department of Home Affairs will make the decision on your application after assessing your application form and documents..