Home World News 14-year-old Girl dies after phone explodes next to her head while sleeping

14-year-old Girl dies after phone explodes next to her head while sleeping

14-year-old girl

A 14-year-old girl has died in her sleep after the battery inside her charging smartphone exploded next to her head. A schoolgirl died in her sleep after her charging smartphone exploded on her pillow as she slept.

The girl from Bastobe, Kazakhstan went to bed listening to music while her phone was charging – the battery exploded next to her head. She sadly suffered major head injuries.

The brand of the smartphone has not been disclosed. Here is a photo of the exploded phone.

14-year-old girl has died in her sleep

In other news – Khanyi Mbau’s boyfriend could be facing fraud charges

If recent reports are to be believed, Khanyi Mbau’s longtime lover Tebogo Lerole could be facing counts of fraud after a case was opened against him in Sandton, Johannesburg.
The Kwela Tebza band member could be in serious trouble if there is any truth to the claims and, although he has yet to comment on the accusations, this has not stopped local tabloids from running wild with the story.

Khanyi Mbau

According to a report in this week’s Sunday World, a woman by the name of Susan Bresley is accusing Tebogo of scamming her out of nearly R15 000. The Jo’burg-based woman in question is said to have been conned out of the money back in 2017 and after gathering all her evidence, she has decided to open a case against Tebogo, who is nicknamed Edward Billion on social media. Read more

Source – jacarandafm

Loading...

GET THAT NEW JOB TODAY

Are you looking for a job or maybe you are already working but want a new job? We have you covered on our Jobs Listings website. We post only genuine jobs and you can apply for free. See All Jobs Here Get it on Google Play